In LDS General Conference this past April, Elder L. Whitney Clayton gave an amazing talk called Marriage: Walk and Learn. This weekend I revisited that talk in my Ensign from last month and found myself inspired again by everything that he had to share. I will probably even use the things I learned in a few future marriage goals. I have been planning to share this video with you for quite a while but I kept getting distracted or too busy! If you want to read along while you watch/listen, click here.
Since diving into the blogging world, one thing I really love is reading, watching and being inspired by other bloggers who are working hard to make their marriage the best it can be! I get ideas for my marriage goals, and am reminded that I need to be a better wife on a constant basis from different things that my friends write. If you are as inspired by these people as I am, here's a list of some lovely women who love their husbands or significant other and are constant examples of loving wives who are always improving!
- Deidre from Love the Skinnys
- Brooklyn from This Little Blonde
- Kalyn from Love. Laughter. Happily Ever After.
- Sarah from To Be Mrs. Collier
- Amanda from We & Serendipity
- Kaitlyn from Wifessionals
- Mandy from Through the Hansen Lens
- Lauren from Kisses from the Mrs.
- Sierra from Oh, Just Living the Dream
- Kelsey from Stories of Kel
- Sarah Jane from Just the Two of Us
- Elise from Hunters of Happiness
- Samantha from Hooah and Hiccups
- April from Hansen Love
- Megan from And Here's to You Mrs. Robinson
- Emily from Newlywed Moments
In what ways have other people inspired you to be a better wife with the things they say or do?